Contents Home Insurance

We are delighted to offer a Contents Home Insurance Policy to our customers. With renting at an all-time high in recent years, protecting your possessions is something all renters should be looking at. Contents only Insurance will allow you to protect your possessions in the event of loss or damage.

Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with a quote shortly:

Click here to read our Privacy Policy

*KennCo Contents Only Home Insurance is underwritten by ERGO Versicherung AG.

What is Contents Only Insurance?

KennCo Contents Insurance covers your possessions in your home against theft and accidental damage.

What is Covered?

Loss or damage to your insured contents resulting from theft, fire, storm or subsidence.

Additional Cover Available

In addition to the above cover, you can insure your contents against the following:

  • Accidental damage to televisions and satellite decoders, audio and video equipment, computers and games consoles and radios
  • Accidental damage and breakage of fixed glass and double glazing, sanitary ware, mirrors, glass tops, furniture, ceramic hobs
  • Fire or theft during household removal to your new residence
  • Loss of Keys
  • Christmas gifts during the month of December
  • Loss of or damage to wedding and civil partnership gifts during one month before and after wedding/civil partnership
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Fatal Injury
  • Freezer Cover
  • Fire Brigade Charges up to €2000
  • Personal Money up to €650
  • Credit Cards up to €900 due to loss or theft
  • Personal effects up to €1000

Terms and Conditions apply.

Home Insurance Policy Booklet.

Call us today on 014092600 to get a quote over the phone or fill out the above Contents Only Home Insurance form.

In addition to our renters’ contents home insurance cover, we also provide home insurance cover for Landlords, Homeowners and First-time buyers. Get all other Home Insurance quotes online here!